Whether you are travelling to escape the cold or to visit family during the holidays, the first step to a successful journey is a well-packed bag. Some items are so crucial in your vacation success.
On the adverse, forgetting something important can put a damper on your holiday fun. It can be a nuisance, costly, uncomfortable to downright painful.
That’s why I have put together this handy list of items you may have forgotten to pack. Some of them may surprise you!
Your Holiday Packing List and Tips
- Documents: Do you have your passport, itinerary, booking reference codes and insurance forms packed? A misplaced bag at the airport or hotel could leave you stranded. Make sure to back up your documents with an online copy. Use a secure place like Google Drive that can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
- Comfy shoes: No matter what you’re travelling for, you can bet you will be doing lots of walking. Make sure to pack a comfy pair of shoes that will keep you going all day.
- Reusable water bottle: Not only will you save money by bringing your own water along, it’s also a helpful reminder to stay hydrated throughout your trip. This is especially important if you are going somewhere hot or will be doing lots of activities.
- RestoraLAX: Traveler’s constipation is very common thanks to the lack of physical movement while in transit, stress and change in diet. RestoraLAX is an easy way to restore your body’s natural rhythm. Dissolve RestoraLAX into your favourite hot or cold drink – there’s no grit or taste!
- Headphones: Make sure to pack your favourite pair of headphones so you can zone-out and enjoy yourself on the journey, chill-out on the beach or even block out the commotion of other travelers during the holidays.
- Allergy medication: You’ve probably packed your vitamins, deodorant, glasses and toothbrush, but did you pack your allergy medication? Going to a different climate or environment can expose you to potential allergens and make for an unpleasant trip. Claritin Rapid Dissolve gives you non-drowsy, 24-hour allergy symptom relief, so you can enjoy every second of your vacation. These dissolve instantly on your tongue so you don’t need water. From the ocean, to the mountains, you can take it anywhere!
What unexpected travel items can you never leave at home?
I would love to know, leave your suggestions in the comments below. And most importantly, Enjoy your vacation!
This post is sponsored by Bayer. To make sure these products are right for you, always read and follow the label.