Must Have Products to Pack for your Family Vacation
This time of year we have many breaks to look forward to – Christmas vacation, reading week and Spring break make winter an easy time for Canadian families to jet away for a much needed family vacation. Plus, there’s our Canadian winters which make vacation planning all the more enticing.
Unfortunately, many parents find planning a family vacation to be stressful and overwhelming – and this really dampens the overall excitement of the trip.
Creating the perfect packing list is key to having a successful family getaway. Truth is, some create a huge list full of extravagant items they never actually use, I know I’ve done it in the past.
Likewise, many accidentally forget the hidden everyday gems they cannot live without, which are oftentimes needed during vacation. Bringing these oftentimes forgotten items, can really make the vacation more comfortable and stress-free.
Here are some Must Have Products to Pack for your Family Vacation.
- Gravol™: Did you remember to bring plenty of books, movies and games for your upcoming flight or car ride, but forget about the winding roads and nausea that your trip has in store for you? Gravol™ Ginger tablets, lozenges or liquid gels are made with naturally-sourced, certified organic ginger and will help treat motion sickness, nausea, and upset stomachs. Keep them in your purse or carry-on and you will be good to go! They are easy to swallow and non-drowsy, ensuring you are energized and ready for a great vacation.
- Rub A535™: After a long day of sightseeing and exploring count on Rub A535™ to soothe all your aches and pains. Rub A535™ is the perfect example of an item you may have in your cupboard but may forget to pack! It will help soothe sore muscles and ensure you are ready to tackle whatever your next adventure is! Rub A535 comes in handy for beach vacations too – don’t say you have never woken up with back pain after falling asleep in a lounge chair!
- Warm clothes: One freezing cold tropical vacation and you will never JUST pack bathing suits and shorts again. Always throw an extra sweatshirt and a pair of pants in your suitcase.
- Batiste™ Dry Shampoo: New carry-on laws and weight restrictions mean packing all of your essential personal care items can be challenging. Luckily Batiste™ Dry Shampoo is lightweight and ideal for your suitcase. With no water required and just a few quick sprays, Batiste™ Dry Shampoo saves you time while travelling time by refreshing your hair between washes! Batiste™ Tropical Dry Shampoo has a coconut and exotic fragrance and will leave your hair feeling clean, revitalized and vacation ready!
- Granola bars and snack food: Whether you are going to an all-inclusive or renting a cottage for the week, treats are a must! Unusual routines may mean longer periods between meals and tired travellers. Keep a few granola bars in your purse to ensure everybody stays energized and positive.
Vacations are intended to leave you feeling rejuvenated while there and upon your return when you come back to everyday chaotic life. Keep those everyday items which make days at home better in mind when packing for your family vacation – they will come in handy!
WIN IT: One Canadian My Organized Chaos reader will get the following items from Church & Dwight:
- OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Foam Laundry Pre-Treater – To help blast away even the greasiest of stains with its foaming action.
- OxiClean™ Extreme Power Crystals 26 PAK (468 g) Pouch – To remove stuck on stains and help your dishes sparkle!
- OxiClean™ Versitle Stain Remover – To to get rid of tough stains and ensure your home is ready for guests!
- Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Toothpaste and Spinbrush Battery Toothbrush – To ensure your smile is bright and white for any holiday parties! (I always give these away as stocking stuffers – it’s a tradition!)
TO ENTER: Fill in the form below with your qualifying entries. Good luck!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, all opinions are my own.
No vacation plans, not for a few years, need to save up.
We are taking a staycation in two weeks time just before Christmas.
Nope, nothing excited planned
No vacation plans for this winter (too busy with hockey) but, we are planning on travelling the east coast next summer in our trailer.
I don’t have any vacation plans.
Ft Lauderdale with my daughter for a few days after Christmas and then taking my mother to Mazatlan in March! Very exciting!
We’re heading to Mexico in January! 🙂
No,i don’t have any upcoming vacation plans
We have nothing planned and nothing in the near future, just some staycations, that’s about all!!
No plans at the moment but hopefully after Christmas.
My nexr vacation will be a family reunion this summer.
We have no immediate plans but are in the early stages of planning a trip home to Nova Scotia next fall
No vacation plans for us.
No we don’t have any travel plans, no money for it this year.
I do not have any vacation plans – it will be a staycation and
I am considering a tour of England,Scotland and Ireland next fall.
nothing in the works at the moment
No long distant travel plans as of yet but that would change, we do like a spur of the moment trip once in awhile.
No vacation plans for us as yet
We are going to the Caribbean in May.
No plans to go away over Christmas, but I’m hoping to go somewhere warm later in the winter.
No vacation plans for me.
No vacation plans
We are headed to the West Coast after Christmas for a short vacation.
No vacation plans this year.
We have no vacation plans coming up.
I have plans to take my daughter to jamaica for her 16th birthday this spring!
No vacation plans, we just got back from FL at the beginning of Nov though. 🙂
I’m planning to visit Alberta this summer! 🙂
I don’t have any upcoming vacation
Yes, I am heading to Alaska in the spring!
we plan on going somewhere in the new year but hubby won’t tell me where yet
We are thinking of going to cuba in February. We went before with 23 family members. So much fun
No vacation plan until summer holiday
No vacation plans at all
No vacation plans as of today!!
in the spring to visit my parents
I wish but sad to say no 🙁
No vacations planned in the near future for my kids and I
No we don’t have any upcoming vacation plans
Hopefully, if we can get our sh*t together in time we’ll be ale to go to New Orleans for our 11th wedding anniversary in June!
We are going to New Orleans in February!
No vacation plans for me!
so far just camping in August …hoping something else comes up soon
No vacation plans sadly as much as I would love to pack up for some sunny beach!
I don’t have any upcoming vacation plans. I would love to visit some place new though!
Off to Punta Cana in February.
I’m going to Florida for awhile for a holiday.
we don’t have any vacation plans
Not as of this moment,I haven`t..but I am really working on a vacation sometime soon!
I’m going out west to visit family this winter.
no vacation plans yet. thanks
No vacations planned anytime soon!
No upcoming vacation plans
No vacation plans yet. Hopefully we will be heading somewhere in the spring.
Yes we do. We like to get out of the cold and go somewhere nice and warm.
Going to visit family for christmas
Well I’m off to my daughter’s for Christmas so I guess that counts.
No,l don’t have a vacation planned
My husband and I are planning a trip to Hawaii in a year.
no plans 🙁
We have no vacation plans at the moment.
Since I was in Dominican Republic on October and Fort Lauderdale in November I have no immediate travel plans but I’m hoping to go to Florida in March 2017.
We don’t have any plans for a vacation yet.
No plans so far but hopefully that will change soon.